viernes, 20 de noviembre de 2009

Following The Yellow Brick Road



Orestes, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more...
That's what I told Orestes when we got to the airport in Germany and although I was wearing my red shoes and brought me a tornado, at least if you wore a gray hat had been the envy of Judy Garland and got us a fucking hurricane that brought us all fucking fucking flight.

And here I am again in barbarian lands, but knowing that this time will be different, and perhaps even better and that's because my count, no, my bank accounts those poor are so very fucking, I mean my astral accounts:
Number 5, although my Aunt Guada has lost all faith in numerology I still think like Einstein, God does not play random, and something I'm good because everything fell into place.
In the tarot reading, yes I know I'm very esoteric, the number 5 symbolizes hard work for little reward but very valuable and it was fucking hard:
I returned to my country and returned to start the challenge in Imagen editing cover all areas and the job is not abundant and I like journalism, I did it and I worked out the stunt, then comes the Coptic Influenza (section editor of national and international Image of the Gulf) on vacation and I did not know how to give the damn cover something as important and also I was scared and hysterical.
And yes, it was all I had to overcome, was also my weight, the economic crisis, the Zeta mafia, the Dutch distance classes, gym, diet, consideration of integration in the Netherlands Embassy, the massages classes, my tatoo and the most strong: the relaunch of the newspaper.
Do not give up anything and though my body literally was reduced but I passed the exam, lose weight, I did my best covers this year, a supplement that I am proud and I even took the cover of LLave Magazine showing more versatile in the journalism.
Yes, I admit, it was not an easy year but very profitable, those that give pride of life to count, and here comes the numerology:
"The life cycle year 5 is a year of change. It consists of new faces and ideas, new people and new jobs, new challenges and new sensations. During the life cycle year 5 victories, success are there, but it must not disperse energy.
Inspired Year will bring new opportunities. Here are the changes he wanted last year. As in year 1 is very possible that this year will bring a major change in their family or professional life.
This is a fluctuating period you will feel restless and full of energy, a period that brings demand and activity, communication and encouraged to use their talents and take any opportunity that comes before him, even those that seem risky. Chance of agreements, commitments or long-term obligations.
Will seek a new environment. This vibration shows and promotes changes in occupation, initiate new activities or travel, within or outside the country.
Adapt to changes and fluctuations that brings this vibration. Unexpected events may upset their plans. Go with the flow and get the vibrational best of it. Do not close or cling to things. An open mind and alert to grasp all opportunities presented to it gives you control over this restless period and not let events will overflow.
Take care of your nerves, since their sensitivity is close to the surface and can usually violent and aggressive.
In general this will be an interesting year in which they need courage, initiative and balance to succeed. In it you depend on one of his best years. "

And that's what I expected, well then:
"The key life-cycle year 6 is accountability. The domestic duties, family, community, work and service are overwhelming. The life cycle year 6 requires thinking a little more for the good of the community where we live.
Year of harmony, happiness and balance in which social affairs, home and the heart can bring great joy. Family and responsibilities will be the keynote of this period.
It can recover lost affections or break away and may also reappear in your life friends or people they had not seen for some time.
Her charm and magnetic qualities are highly increased and people will be attracted by you single people have the opportunity to engage emotionally. It is a good period to make a home and consolidate links of all kinds. They will also be favored social relations, friends and entertainment, not so much out, and inside your home or that of others.
It's a good year to invest in real estate, negotiations, agreements, which are well favored. It is also a good year to try to make improvements and changes in your workplace or at home.
From you will depend on whether the end of the year brings a surplus or not. There will be opportunities for improvement and progress, but also social life and it may be tempting if you do not know how to find the balance between these extremes, you'll find empty-handed.
The vibration that governs this year is the most stable and balanced, although normally loving family relationships and are generally excellent, there may occur problems and separations, but this only happens when the relations of the previous years have been badly damaged and needed a break to regain normalcy and balance "
That's right, "I can hear the bells".
P.S.
No pictures, poor Rob took a thousand of the monitor, the airport and people coming and a video of my misguided and very far away so I owe it, you know my Merovingian prince.
If Ivan was basic, Rob is obtuse, my blondie the obtuse, lucky you, "Lucky that you were born in the north and mock distances, so that is having met you and for you love a foreign land" ... Aaaah I forgot! He prefers to "La Tortilla" is well Rob, from today all the tortillas are for you and also Shakira’s songs.

Requiem:
Saying goodbye is always difficult, for me, very much, and my attitude was that of complete avoidance, not wanted to get his face sad and full of doubts. Whoring, of course, but do not deny the cross of my parish, also advanced my trip over a month and was not prepared. It was all very quick and barely noticed that he began a new life because they are 4 in the morning and I'm cool while everyone is sleeping.
Lupita, I regret not being able to make life even easier, you and that beautiful being who was your mother, I carry in my heart.
Blanquita your game is the biggest loss of the year.
Irreplaceable, beautiful, "Technicolor", you receive the warmest kiss my heart and my clumsy words as a tribute.
With all my love, your grandson putative, René.

No hay comentarios: